A relatively quite story day today I'm afraid. We have completed all the work and will do a final
presentation tomorrow to the senior leadership team at the hospital tomorrow. We will also see how the second hospital is getting on with our new templates.
I went out for dinner with Dr. Aravind, Vasanth and Dr. Ramikrishnan. We went to a pool side restaurant which seemed to specialise in kebabs. They were excellent, really, really good. We had some Paneer and Fish then some curries. This part of India does not really do spicy food so it seems I have probably dodged a bullet there.
Some of the residents arrived for their own dinner later. They were all clowning around until they saw Dr. Aravind. Sudden panic as they now knew the boss was watching.
Tomorrow is my last day of working. I can't believe it. Parts of it have gone slowly but I'm nearly
finished. Sheesh.
Forgot my bloody camera again what a fool.
TTFN
Friday, 6 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment