skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My time in India
Wednesday, 28 January 2009
Service interruption
Sorry Folks struggling with connectivity at the mo, check back in by Friday at the latest and I'll have an update.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(29)
►
February
(6)
▼
January
(23)
Jan 31st: The Taj Mahal
Jan 30th: Travel Hell
Jan 29th: Eye Test
Jan 28th: Lucknow
Jan 27th: I will walk five hundred miles.
Jan 26th: my first day in Lucknow.
Service interruption
Jan 25th: Terrorist and Lucknow
Jan 24: Travelling to Lucknow.
Jan 23rd: All set for Lucknow
Jan 22nd: I just had a beer.
Jan 21st: Eye Surgery
Jan 20th: A random shopping trip.
Jan 19th: More details on the work that I am doing
Jan 18: Who messed with my stats, and a day off.
16th Jan: Work and Shopping
15th Jan: Pongal day two
14th Jan: Pongal and a first for me in over 20 years.
13th Jan: First day at the office
12th Jan: Dream a Dream and down to Madurai
11th Jan: Day One in Bangalore
10th Jan: Waiting at Glasgow Airport
Getting ready to go to India to work with the Arav...
About Me
Paul Murray
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment